Explore what’s going on in voice communications now – where cost savings can be found, overview of SIP Trunking and VOIP / Unified Communications, how to better support remote and mobile workers, and a demonstration of the Allworx VOIP phone system.
Most informative for:
- Business owners or managers responsible for voice communication strategies, equipment and budgets.
- Have not yet explored opportunities to significantly reduce costs on voice communications (including cellular and desk phone system, conferencing, line charges, etc.)
- Or have implemented cost saving measures but would like to see if any further are available
- Are not very familiar with SIP Trunking options (phone service over the Internet instead of land lines or PRI connections)
- Would like to learn more about current state of VoIP and VoIP phone systems and how to benefit from them.
The content is intended to be a general overview, not highly technical, and is geared to a business manager.